Saturday, October 31, 2009

Poker and The Foodlink Court

The temptation seems to be irresistible now. I just could not hold on to myself, although whats happening may be acting as an eye sore for you, why do they have to do this way? hmm..It pierces in and out, repetitively.
Someone rightly said, they really like you the way you are and want JUST to be like that, but they don't want you, they want someone like you. Now can this height of complexity be explained? Well, the sages of yore were even spared, who I am to question then?
But it hurts, I know what I have been doing may not be morally correct on my part, but today, it was all just so lovable, I wanted it but without making an effort, and that too even if I get it, I would not want it for longer, it just until I get bored or am shouldered with the burden of so called responsibilities. It is mean, very mean, but it has been this way always with me.
Giving it a serious thought, would it be wonderful to get bound to it or I will buckle under the so called stigma in which I have been enveloped always. What say, should I give in?

No comments: