Saturday, January 30, 2010

Opinionated world's

Till now, it seems, have encountered a lot of views which could be put up in just two different worlds. One of them says go and just do it. I am still a bit perplexed that whenever this opinion would have been devised, were the concerned circumstances considered at all. I bet, they were not.
Anyway, the second one, some say that first get your ass kicked to get yourself there at a certain level, where you could easily give it a start and then enjoy being on the way. It seems like a bit of compromise but little practical too, considering the huge amount of fellas using this approach.
There is a very thin line between these two worlds, I think I am just balancing on that, and once the decision is made (which looks very hard), I will be jumping onto one of the zones.
The very obvious question now, how long its gonna take?

No comments: