Tuesday, September 22, 2009

29th Factor

Those all and those which are and may be which will be, were not, are not and wont be platonic at all (Although these 3 states doesn't exist in reality except my mind). The far I run from this, it somehow founds its way in between, is it like this only or is it just the extrapolation from my thoughts. Well, whatever it may be, but I agree that it has become an integral part of all this, which on certain terms may be harmful and very mean. I may sound self flagellating, but enough of it, I could not just carry along this burden with me and that too when it feels like I am experiencing this gravitational pull, may be which will really make me give in.
Actually looking at it, nothing has happened as of yet, but time may steal this privilege from me soon, as I can foresee.

No comments: