Saturday, June 26, 2010

WTF...

Thats a big question now, which has been bothering me every now and then. What the hell do they do at their regular meetings? Its just my personal frustration, not intended towards anyone else which really keeps me restless about this whole shebang. I mean, what on earth do they need to talk about that they cant just wait for a bloody single day.
And let alone that, calls and ongoing never ending messages, like these are not sufficient, still they need more.
I am never gonna understand this human psychology, and I hate it badly. May be they might presume I will also behave the same way, but I do not guess so, have been a part of this and it was completely okay, far from their fantasy lands.
Surely, girls are a mysterious creature and boys do fall for them for that. Oh and I am sure gonna launch an offensive for them someday because they are certainly not gonna like it...

No comments: