Monday, August 30, 2010

reality Unfolds

No one can change,
whats bound to happen.
How much I deny and
keep myself in oblivion,
i wont escape unhurt.

Just looking for solace,
if i could be let out of all this.
It has been the source of envy,
or jealousy, for i cant lie.

Has been bothering all along,
just cropped up like anything today,
when it was all smoothly sailing on.


Why the affect is so intense,
just when those two are going ahead.
Feels disheartening,
as i have been forsaken,
like precious moments from me taken.

Thought i was just dreaming,
but alas, it dawned upon me,
hardening the stand on my ideology.

It is utterly disgusting,
as cant stand the sight,
now the mind seeks revenge,
only to find out, there's no vent.

Absurd it may get with time,
will be just left by myself,
alone, deserted and wandering in my mind. 


No comments: