Saturday, July 3, 2010

Absolutely, Dont know

What the hell it is that you just keep on waiting for that one single message from someone? You are awake till wee hours of morning, for what, just a single message, hmm... all right may be from someone special. Man, this is gonna take me in deep shit, I know the feeling is just amazing and everyone should just experience it once in their life time. It just changes the man himself and his thinking. See, what I am writing about, I had never expected it from myself, but when in **** (Oh, its not that F word, I am just afraid of using that Lovely L word), you do the unexpected. All right, I just now realized, the message which I had sent 5 minutes ago and was eagerly waiting for reply, did not just go, it failed (so disheartening, seriously), had to resend.
Enough of this, more talks on this, I may fall for all this.

No comments: