Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Salvaged

Seems true indeed,
when you really need sumone desperately,
it would seem no one would have a minute to spend,
but when you want it all alone,
it would seem like whole world is conspiring in thronging you.


What you need badly would not come to you,
but when you are away from it,
it will just pop up in front,
even in your thoughts.

Totally unexpected, 
it popped up like a Saviour for me.
Of all the things happening since last few days,
that was one thing very much needed in time.

It took me by surprise, 
leasing me few more breaths to survive.

Emotions needed a vent, 
to let go of their suppression.  
Was it elation or was it relief, 
which made its way through the organ of sight.

Petrified I was, 
for I had no control over my own heart.  
The moment was frozen in time, 
the eyes melted only to make me realize, 
for it wasn't a dream.

Nothing was obviously there, 
so it made me ponder,  
how long it’s going to last, so that I know,
when I am going to need another set of ventilators. 

No comments: