Monday, December 27, 2010

First Ride

Got the feelers,
somehow today,
that should have been there,
for it seemed like
a bit of discomfort,
around you.

Remember that look,
which you gave,
before turning away.

Felt like there was pain,
and when I could realize this,
it was a bit late.

Dont know why,
but I haven't still done the correction,
may be am not sure if its real,
or its just figment of my imagination.

Am not feeling good about it either,
just waiting,
if you could make both us feel better.

Expectations would have turned you down,
I would agree,
it would be apt,
anyway you act now.

I wish I could cut these barriers,
and make you at ease,
but, just let it be,
and wait, if we could cross this tumultuous sea.

If at all, its gonna be,
the love would hold no bounds,
for I would know no limits then,
and it would be all just about you.

No comments: