Sunday, December 26, 2010

Killing me softly

You have become,
an addiction for me,
The moment the hang over
seems to be gone,
everything starts pricking me.

It is really intoxicating,
I felt a bit change today,
from this platonic haze,
to that subtle pleasurable cage.

You exposed my underbelly,
poked me and told,
that I am devoured by you.

I really dont remember,
when it all rained,
your love just started,
seeping into my veins.

Got that vicarious kick,
which I had always been averse to,
tell me its not a fallacy,
or if it is, let it be you.

Have started acting morbid at times,
just with the thought,
that I would always be,
just uncaught.

This so-called-your Love,
which you bestow upon me,
has become a daily dose,
giving me few breaths everyday,
so that I can be taken care of.

No comments: